Tuesday, December 13, 2011

First Look

Jarred & I decided to have a "first look" before the ceremony. Instead of following tradition in which the bride and groom don't see each other until the wedding, we wanted to share a special moment together before all our family and friends arrived.


Exodus Photography gave us the idea to meet half way down the aisle with our eyes closed, and then look up and have our "first look."


We enjoyed having a few quiet memorable minutes together before saying "I do."











I even had time to show off my cowboy boots to my soon-to-husband.


We are thankful to Teddy and Jae and the Faulks to helping us set up this special bride and groom time, uninterrupted (except for my sister peeking through the church windows :) ).

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't help myself! It was sweet though and I only saw it for a minute:)

    ReplyDelete