I want to thank all of my bridesmaids for their love and support as Jarred and I began our journey of marriage. Each one of you are very special to me, and I am truly so thankful to God for the blessing you have been in my life.
Aliece, Lacey, and Emily: a few of my Samford (and Adpi) best friends! I love you three as sisters and thank you for ALWAYS being there for me! I love every sweet memory we've shared over the years!!
Holly and Angela: I thank you two for always being such positive and encouraging friends. Those many, many intramural games (sometimes late at night and super cold!) were without a doubt my favorite part of college. I've always enjoyed every minute we've shared together!!
Sara and Lindy: my two beautiful sisters! I am so incredibly thankful for y'all! Both of you truly live out "big love" to those around you (especially family!). I pray that I can be a good sister to y'all in all ways. Everyday, you are in my prayers!!!
My sweet junior Bridesmaids. I realized the day before the wedding, y'all aren't so junior! Each one of you are becoming beautiful young ladies. Katie, Jennifer, Megan, Kelly, and Jordan, thank you for being a part of mine and Jarred's wedding. It was very special to me!
Altogether, my bridesmaids were a pretty good looking group of gals!
Love y'all!!





Love the pics!
ReplyDelete