Sunday, November 3, 2013

Anniversary and Heritage Day

We have been without internet for about a week now, so I am a little behind on blogging. Last Sunday, Jarred and I went to Duluth for our "anniversary gift we gave ourselves." We had dinner at Opa! a yummy Greek restaurant. It was delicious, and now I want to go to Greece more than ever. Then we headed over to the Michael Buble concert. I felt like we were at a "grown-up" concert. It was a little more formal than other concerts I have been to, but it was perfect for our anniversary!

 
This weekend, my family came to Lineville for a visit. . . . just in time for a Central football game and Heritage Day.

 
Jarred giving a tour through his hometown . . .

 
Vendors were set up all through the town. There were so many talented people selling their arts and crafts.


 
I really enjoyed having Mom, Dad, and Joseph in town, experiencing life in Clay County.
 

 
I spent an hour working the bounce house for the church. . . .

 
And ended up inside, after my little friend Chloe asked me to join her.

 
After lunch and nap time (a necessity in my family!), we met up with our friends, the Upchurchs, for a "tour" of their family chicken houses.




 
Today, I went out to the car show to finish up some shopping at the booths (plus I was curious to see some of the cars).

 
Cars aren't necessarily my hobby, but I really enjoyed seeing all the fancy cars that people have put work into.









 
I don't need another hobby (especially an expensive one), but I do hope to get to go back to the car show next year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment