Our church has been absolutely the best thing for me and Jarred as newlyweds. We are truly blessed to be surrounded by such a great group of believers who are in the same life stage as us. The last few weeks we did a marriage Bible Study with our Sunday School class. It was an Andy Stanley study called "Staying in Love." Thanks to the Breaux's for hosting and cooking dinners every Sunday night!
Last Sunday we had alot of fun watching the Superbowl with friends from church. It was such a good time of fellowship. Our friends, Kevin & Liz's little girl, Isabella, asked me for a brownie while I was playing with her. I told her she had to ask her Momma. After a little while, I look over and see this . . .
Isabella found someone who would let her have some dessert! She loved that cupcake! I think I know who are kids, one day, are going to run to when they want something :)
This was my third week interning at LiveFit7. One of the head trainers quit last week because of another job offer. I had shadowed Sarah and met most of her clients. One of those clients told her that he wanted me to train him. So Monday I had my first session training a client!
I still have a couple more weeks until I'll be ready to take on more clients. So far I am really loving Personal Training and will be working towards getting my certifcation.
Mardi Gras has begun in Lake Charles. I went to the parade today, even with all the rain we had! Jarred stayed home to take his Sunday afternoon nap. :)
Isabella loved all the beads, candy, and music (which she danced to most of the time)
With all the raincoats and umbrellas, the parade was still a good time!!
Happy Mardi Gras, y'all!






No comments:
Post a Comment