Jarred and I flew to Georgia on Monday during our Spring Break at McNeese. Jarred stayed in Atlanta for Chick-fil-A training, and I went south to see my family. During my time in Macon I hopped on over to Auburn to see my baby brother! I am so proud of him and loved having an afternoon with him! This was in his door room.
I was so happy to see one of my favorite people, Maggie! She was so much fun, and I was amazed how much she is talking. One of the cutest things she says is, "that's so silly!" We had lunch at Moe's and Maggie wanted to wear her pink sunglasses inside.
It is always so special to see my sister, Sara. I look up to her, am so thankful for her, and love her very much!
To finish up the week, I got to go with Maggie to get her hair cut. She is such an angel. She loved to make faces in the mirror while Fran did her hair.
I enjoyed my time with my parents and sibilings, but was SO glad to be back with my husband. Jarred came back from training with so much excitement about the business and had learned so much. This week was a nice little get away from school and the normal routine, but we were so glad to be back together and back in our home in LC.




Love this post!
ReplyDelete