For Thanksgiving David, Kimberly, Jarred and I headed over to Mobile to celebrate with the Davis' (Jarred's mom's side of the family). We enjoyed the food and fellowship with family.
The day after Thanksgiving, we went shopping for a Christmas tree. I had been looking forward to this since we got married 6 weeks ago.
David, Kimberly, and Brodie joined us for the adventure.
Instead of buying an expensive wreath, I decided to have fun with making one. This was a first for me, so I didn't know how it would turn out. But I liked the final product.
I woke up from a nap and Jarred had gone out and gotten me a suprise, the Michael Buble Christmas cd! :) We listened to the music as we decorated our first tree together.
We found a Chick-fil-a ornament and proudly hung it on our tree. It says, "Cross burgerz off yer list"
Merry christmas, y'all!!







What a special time...your first Christmas together! We only had one Christmas together before Maggie came along-so enjoy!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Griffins!