Friday, July 29, 2011

Couples Shower

Jarred and I were thankful to have a fun shower in Birmingham . . . the day before I moved to LC!! :) We loved hanging out with some special friends before heading west.



Jarred and I are so thankful for the friendships we have made from our years at Samford. I wouldn't trade it for the world, and I am going to miss everyone so much!!!




It was especially hard to say goodbye to my sister, Sara. She has always been there for me through many things over the years. She has always been a great influence to me my whole life and has encouraged me to pursue the Lord first and foremost. Sara, you truly are a blessing from God! 



Thanks to Lindy, Lacey, Angela, Elizabeth, Hunter, and David for hosting a fun Mexican dinner and evening! And thank you to our friends who came to the shower, for supporting me and Jarred as we begin our married life together. We love each one of you!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Steph! I love you and am excited for this new chapter of your life!

    ReplyDelete